The ingredients of Seint Beauty Makeup are few yet of the highest caliber. If it matters to you to know what is in your makeup, check out the information on Seint Makeup ingredients, how Seint stacks up against other brands, and average EWG score down below!
IS SEINT MAKEUP CLEAN?
It's outrageous that women over 40 are subject to unregulated beauty labels like “all natural”, “organic” and “hypoallergenic” - but Seint has a solution for high-quality skincare! With premium, highly processed ingredients and an amazing IIID Foundation to ensure you get the best product possible, women over 40 can trust the Seint brand to help them achieve their perfect complexion. So words like "oil free", "all natural", "organic", "mineral free", "non-toxic", "hypoallergenic", and "non-comedogenic", Seint is reluctant to use these terminology because of the hype of the industry. Seint does, however, opt to only extremely premium, highly refined components. A complete list of Seint's IIID Foundation components can be found below.
DOES SEINT MAKEUP WORK ON SENSITIVE SKIN? WILL IT CAUSE ACNE?
Beeswax is an emulsifier and emollient that controls viscosity. Beeswax's anti-inflammatory qualities promote acne healing. Additionally, it is a barrier between the skin and the outside environment without blocking pores, making it protective.
SEINT MAKEUP INGREDIENTS EXPLAINED
- Highly refined mineral oil is referred to as "liquid paraffin." It develops a barrier on the skin that keeps moisture in.
- Rich emollient and FDA-approved skin protectant, petrolatum is. Including around the eyes, it is one of the greatest substances for dry to very dry skin.
- Petrolatum is a natural component because it is obtained from crude oil, but it is carefully refined before being used in cosmetics, so there is no chance of exposure to unintended compounds.
- Ozokerite wax is a mineral wax that is found naturally.
- Beeswax offers numerous therapeutic benefits. Beeswax's anti-inflammatory qualities promote wound healing. Additionally, it is a barrier between the skin and the outside environment without blocking pores, making it protective. Beeswax provides a lot of vitamin A and has antibacterial properties.
- Sheep's wool contains lanolin, an organic compound. It belongs to the category of emollient moisturizers that is high in lipids. Lack of lipids, which allows water to leave, is one of the factors contributing to dry skin. By filling in the spaces, lanolin stops further water evaporation.
- The natural wax found in whale blubber is a wax that is present in nature. Cetyl Esters is a synthetic wax that resembles this natural wax in composition and chemical properties.
- In the cosmetics and personal care sectors, zinc soap known as zinc stearate is used as a lubricant because of its ability to repel water.
- Antibacterial agents include phenoxyethanol. On the surface of the skin, iron oxides, a naturally occurring mineral, are known to be gentle, harmless, and non-toxic.
- An inert earth mineral called titanium dioxide is used in cosmetics as a thickening, whitening, lubricating, and sunscreen component. It is thought to pose no danger of increasing skin sensitivity and shields against UVA and UVB radiation.
- Cosmetics are given a certain color using ultramarines.
HOW DOES SEINT MAKEUP INGREDIENTS COMPARE TO OTHER BRANDS?
TOO SEE HOW SEINT COMPARES TO OTHER BRAND, CLICK HERE!
DOES SEINT MAKEUP CONTAIN SPF?
An inert earth mineral called titanium dioxide is used in cosmetics as a thickening, whitening, lubricating, and sunscreen component. It is thought to pose no danger of increasing skin sensitivity and shields against UVA and UVB radiation.
Cosmetics are given a certain color using ultramarines.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Hopefully, this helps to clarify some of your concerns regarding the straightforward + secure ingredients in Seint Makeup!
Please click here to receive a free color match.